CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Do's

So. I've been wanting to do a post for some time with the various hairstyles I put my girls in on occasion. Ironically I forgot to get a picture of my own hair yesterday, when I had tried a newer style of an old look I do.

These are actually from a couple weekends ago, I kind of got busy with cakes and forgot to put them up.So Without further ado:


My sweet RB, This was inspired, I think, by the blog A princess and her Hair, But I will have to double check that.


RA, with little "Puff Buns". One wouldn't get all of her hair and keep it up for Grandpa's house and the Farmer's Market, so I gave her two, One at the very top of her head  (which you can see) and one directly below it at pony tail height.

And my Oldest, E, with cross braids into two "messy bun pony tails." Again, this was inspired by another blog.

Unfortunately, For the life of me I can't seem to find the blogs that inspired two of these looks. So if this looks like something you posted and I follow your blog, just let me know and I'll edit this to give credit where it's do.
Thanks for reading today!

0 comments: