CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home Schooling

      Our family has had an interesting ride because of the twists and turns in our path. One of my goals as a mother has always been to see to it our children have the best education we can give them. This I decided to do by Homeschooling.Unfortunately, Because of being a nursing student, I don't have a whole lot of time to devote to teaching the children. So. My mom has stepped up and is teaching the children, right now in particular, E, how to read, during the summer break via Skype. We are using the Pathway Publishers readers, which is an excellent program, I highly recommend it. E has been reading almost daily for a month and a half or so. She is nearly half way through the first of 3 readers for the first "grade". I am so proud of her. C will be starting soon, once we get the pre-reading workbooks for him. I am hoping to do another few updates this week. I have some hair updates, just need to get the pictures online first, and I'm planning to do some cakes this week as well!

0 comments: