CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

An Update. After a Long break.

December was rough.I spent a lot of time studying and  a lot of time worrying about passing my semester. I found out I passed my classes and I celebrated. By knitting 3 pairs of mittens :)  In about 4 days.

So. Things are really crazy at the house right now. I'm in my last 2 semesters of Nursing School (YIPPEE!!) and all the headache and craziness that goes along with that. E is in 1st grade, C is in Kindergarten, and Rb goes to school in the Fall. Ra just turned 3 and our duckling, O, just turned 1 in December.

And I am getting really itchy. It's been a really mild winter in my part of Utah, and I'm feeling the gardening itch. So. I am thinking about how to distract myself.  So. I am thinking I want to do some painting, during down time in studying, and maybe some spinning. But I also think I'm going to be naughty and let myself  start a few seeds next week. A couple Flowers, a couple herbs, and some lettuce and spinach. Just so I can play in the soil and use my grow lights. But for tonight, Painting. I have a dolphin painting I was working on in December. I am thinking I'll finish it tonight. But I am also thinking I want to do another figurine. Hm. What ever I decide to do I will try to post a picture later.

Have fun!

1 comments:

Cheri Galas

Elizabeth,
I just read all of your entries. You amaze me, do 5 times what I do and do it better! I love the cakes, my mother used to make fancy cakes like you do. Hope to keep reading your entries.
Sister Galas