CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter Weather and Computers

Well, Last week was not the most productive as far as study time went. I am to the point in my semester where papers are going to be due, and that is highly distracting somehow. Luckily, My replacement laptop is on its way! I'm so excited about that! I leave home most every day to study for between 2-5 hours, which is when most of my quality work  (typically) is done. My new computer should be here on Tuesday, so Happy Valentine's to Me!


We are having a beautiful snowy day here in Utah today. A soft snowfall has been coming down all day. Which for those that are sad about the low snow year, is a really good thing.  I'm kind of excited too. It Feels like cleaning and spinning weather for the week (Yay) And I am very much looking forward to my projects this week.
Last week, if you recall, I decided to finish a first -attempt painting of a dolphin (go me for finishing it). I  finished it on Thursday night. I will say it's a rather rough first attempt, but since I have extremely minimal experience with painting, I think it turned out OK. I will try and attach a photo later, but my camera seems to be MIA at the moment.

This week, along with the usual brigade of school, housework, and the like, I have a couple of Special projects I will be attempting to complete.

The most new and experimental project will be done on Friday, and that is the construction of my Hoop House so I can have some early cold crops in the two to three months before we put the main garden in. I can't wait!
Along with this I plan to start the early plant seeds that will be placed in the hoop house in about 3-4 weeks.
And finally, I'm going to Spin! Yay! Hopefully pictures will follow. Have a beautiful week!

0 comments: