CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Joys Of Fridays

It has been a glorious Week for me. I've spent a good chunk of time out in the yard, prepping and planting my garden. DH went a little crazy with buying bulbs, and so I've got several coming up now. And he got me 4 rose plants, and 2 Easter lilies, and strawberries. And the apricot tree is in bloom. There is a beautiful blue bird that lives near by and flies near when I'm out and about.
And my vegetable garden is going to be ready to transplant in a couple more weeks.

But the most important garden I'm raising is my sweet, young, not-so-small family. My children. I'm so proud of them. E is learning how to read. C is growing to be a thoughtful young man. You won't find a more loving child than RB, and RA is starting to come into her own personality. And then there is my little Rose bud, O. 5 months old now. She is starting to sit up on her own. She rolls over and can't get enough of her mommy time. I have introduced the House Fairy to them. As much as I try to keep things under control, it can be a touch Chaotic. The House Fairy made her debut this week. Slowly I am starting to see some of the Chaos dissapate. Bed times were really rough. Now they are becoming a pleasure and a joy. Something to look forward to. I am working on myself most of all. Working to allow myself to be molded into a more gentle woman so that I can be a better instrument in the hands of my Father in Heaven. It is a beautiful thing to see that progress.  And that is a short version of why my Friday today was so Joyous.

0 comments: