CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Special Post

This is a particularly special post for me. Granted, it's about a week or so overdue, but, hey, better late than never!

My Dearest and I celebrated our wonderful anniversary on the 16th of July. We started off the day (after sleeping in a touch....) by going to the Temple. After that we had a blast tubing down the Provo River. I had never been tubing before, but my Dearest had been. Ironically, I didn't tip out of my tube, but He sure did!

For any of the readers out there in the Provo area, yes, this was the day of the "accident" on the Provo River. We got home 45 minutes before the tragic victim was pulled out. Our hearts go out to her family and loved ones during the hard times they have right now.

I got a rather nice, light, tan too! I haven't had one of those since I was on Swim Team... years ago.. 8 years I believe.

In case my Dearest ever reads this (which most likely will only be if he checks to see if it's updated next month) :

You are my World. Thank You for the Best Years of my life. "God must have Spent a little more time on you". You are my best friend. Thanks for everything.

0 comments: