CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wooops.... More time than I thought went by...

So, once again, an obscene amount of time has passed since I last posted. So what's new with me? Wow... to begin with... I finally graduated from Nursing School, albeit by the skin of my teeth, and I passed my boards. I graduated and got licensed in  Sept of 2012. I got hired on to a nursing facility as an as-needed/on-call nurse. The hours are not that great, and greatly vary even week to week, but I do love my work. I starting going to On Hooks and Needles (a knitting/crocheting group) on Tuesday Nights for a while, and I was able to completely my "break the fast" from knitting project: a lovely scarf I have been enjoying the use of for some months now. I will post pics later. Been having some random adventures with my Best Friend as well, and was able to enjoy Swing Dancing far more regularly. I tried on and made it onto the All Girls Beginning Charleston Team, the Shoe Shiners,and we had a few performances in December LOL. Great times were had. I also got to start on my first set of hand knit socks... which unfortunately got pulled from the needles by a few of my darlings, and pulled apart that I now must restart them. In January, we started a new project: Hydroponics. which was upset by darling C, who thought more fertilizer would make the plants grow faster... Instead, it killed them.  I also had some fun making birthday cakes for O and RA. Again, pics will come later. And I've restarted the hydroponics. So yea, I've been keeping busy. I hope to post pics in the next few weeks. Add in that Rb just go the next report card, mostly B's I'm very proud of her progress. E and C have Parent-Teacher meetings later this week... Here's hoping for more good news as I continue to home tutor them ! Till Next Time.

0 comments: