CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Homeschooling

Right now I'm working on schooling my 2 oldest children, ages 4 and 3. We are using a phonics program that includes handwriting and flash cards to solidify numbers for early math stills, and shapes and numbers. So far, it seems to be going very well. E, my 4 year old, is getting noticeably better with her speech clarity. C, my 3 year old, is doing great with his letter writing. Now if I could just get C to potty train! Lol. We are slowly incorporating more art into our schooling, and this fall we'll be including trips to the library for some peer time (story time for the C and E, and toddler time for RB.) So the first few posts I do will be rather short. Like I said, comments about what you'd like to know more about are welcome!

0 comments: